Confines of a Memory (Abbv.) Confines of a Memory (Abbv.)

Absolutely love it.

Very very soothing. Just beautiful.

Confusion - Dj992 Confusion - Dj992

Very Nice

It's a really good song. Great beat, but there's something missing. I think I would like it better if you used that second lead around 1:46 as a continuous melody throughout the rest of the song, but that's just my opinion. I love high pitched synths in electronic songs, and what you have is like it's toying or faking you out. Just when I think it's going to be a continuous melody of high pitched notes, they stop, then start up again, then start. So anyway, just my opinion. Great job! :)

[Ultraviolet-JaV] [Ultraviolet-JaV]

It's Alright

Good dance music.

alexjav21 responds:

thanks.

~Elph~Nexus (mastered) ~Elph~Nexus (mastered)

Not Bad

Would have liked a harder beat, but overall good. :)

D.A.X. 17 D.A.X. 17

What...?

Uh...ok...? What was that?

Dj{Scratch-N-Sniff}Theory Dj{Scratch-N-Sniff}Theory

Turn it up!

The whole song, the synths, the bass, everything needs to be turned up! Didn't like how it ended...Great potential though!

Walking in the air (Loop) Walking in the air (Loop)

Nice

Brings back memories of watching, "The Snowman." :)

Mike - Autumn (Final) Mike - Autumn (Final)

Freaking Awesome!!!

You sir, just became one of my favorite, in not my favorite audio artist on this site! Keep up the awesome work! ^^

P.S. Did you ever finish, "The Failed Experiment"?

Krussi responds:

Sorry for the late respond, didn't realize I had a new review xD
Nope, I never did complete it, started on a remake of it and started on a collab on it with a friend of mine.

I got loads of old and new projects which never gets completed.

Anyhow, thank you so much for the review, the 10 and the support ^^

imapct imapct

Very Nice!

Very nice for your first sub. The thing I would criticize is during the main chorus, I would love to hear the kick/bass really have been brought out. Other than that, keep up the good work! :)

clone3872 responds:

Russian Privjet (Toxxic Mix) Russian Privjet (Toxxic Mix)

Almost a 10!

Dude, this was a very nice remix to such an awesome song! There were a couple of things though...One: Needs to be longer! Two: (Personally), I didn't care for the end of the song to just fade away. I think it needs to be loud like the rest of the song was. But other than those two, great job! :)

-Frequenxy